Sunday, April 15, 2007

Landscape Design

I've been rearranging my yard again. I found a friend who loves to garden, and makes extra money on the weekends by doing yardwork for different people. I love him because he knows everything about each plant, and has his own recommendations (while constantly praising my choices). I saw him next door this morning, so I made a mad dash to several nurseries, and replanted some of my beds. The ferns went to the back yard under the yaupons, and I brought in red salvia mixed with double marigolds. It's a riot of color thanks to the 50% off racks at Lowes.

And I'm much more tired than I expected to be at 7:00 pm on Sunday night.

I did start a new painting yesterday, it's based on the design for Omni, which I guess I never added to my website because I can't find a picture of it. Anyway, it's a teal/turquoise background with swirls of metallic pearl. I'll take a photo tomorrow.

And I guess tomorrow I will find something out about all the unloved paintings from last week.

No comments: