Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Winding Down

I printed a set of room art photography yesterday and I will deliver it today. I did a test print that looked perfect, then printed the 56 others without looking at them. I should have checked. There was a tiny green line at the top of every one. I had to reprint the entire batch. That sure cuts into the profit levels.

The big red painting "Alladin" will be delivered to the place that will stretch it, and then my sales rep will handle it after that. I am rolling and shipping the two abstract paintings and sending them off to California.

Friday I get on the plane to Florida -- going to my sister's house. I cancelled my month in Santa Fe when we got the terrible prognosis for my sister. I'll only be gone a week, then back to Dallas to celebrate the start of a new year.

No comments: