Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Missing Ingredients

My studio on Chancellor Row has been packed up for three weeks in anticipation of the move to the new place. But the Glass St. showroom still isn't ready for occupancy. I had paintings due for a guestroom project. I put it off as long as I could, but when I couldn't wait any longer I put up the card table in the sunroom at home, bought some paint, and used what I had around the house to create three abstracts. They are organics, since I used leaves and branches as stencils, and rags and straws and rubber cement and whatever else I could find that would work. Today I took the paintings to be photographed, so prints can be made. I'll get the digitals back tomorrow, process them, and forward them on to the printer. All without leaving the house.

No comments: