Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Installation Day

This is the day I install my one-woman show at the Smith Art Gallery at the Scott and White Hospital in Temple, TX. I left everything at my framer's, so I'll pack the car there. I forgot I had to have a price list, so I had to name and price each piece. That's unusual for me since I'm not really a gallery artist. But I did it late last night, and have a nice printed list. Now I will make labels and put them on the back of each piece to avoid confusion.

I don't expect it to take too long to hang the show. There are only 13 pcs, although I'm taking more than that just to have an assortment since I haven't seen the space. It's 2 1/2 hours from here, though, so it will be an all day event.

Well, I'm just looking at it as a road trip. I needed a day off!

5 comments:

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico said...

Best of luck with your exhibit, break a leg! but not literally, of course.

Annette Bush said...

I'm thinking you'll read this when you return. Put your feet up!
Celebrate a good day.
A

Anonymous said...

Be sure and take installation pics. jw

Martha Marshall said...

I can't wait to see pictures, Robin!

Walker said...

yea, about those pictures. None to be had since I left my camera at home. What was I thinking??