Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Transition

I keep going back and forth on moving my photo printing studio from my very cozy home office to my new commercial gallery space in the Dallas Design District. Like right now I'm sitting at the computer in my fleece pjs, already on my second cup of coffee, running a print job. It's the second batch (2' x 3' prints on canvas) and I have several more to go. Since I'm batch printing, once the job is set up I can do other things. Like read the paper, or scan around the internet to see what's going on in the world. Or start a load of laundry and fix some breakfast. Lot's of freedom to this.


On the other hand I have a fabulous work space on Glass St. that I'm paying good money for! I would probably get more work done if I just bit the bullet and moved everything in there. Jeez. What should I do?

No comments: