Monday, January 03, 2011

Looking Forward

Usually this time of year finds me looking backward, examining the rewards and shortcomings of the previous year, but I'm not doing that this time. That year is gone, a new one stretches ahead, and I've got interesting things on my schedule.


As always, I'm grateful for the people and things I have in my life, and I resolve to treat them better.

With a new commercial gallery opened in the Dallas Design District, I'll be putting more miles on my car, but producing a lot more art. I'm still struggling with the decision to move my print studio from my house down to the gallery. I work so much from home, and at odd hours, I'm not so sure I want to drive 12 miles to work all the time.

I need someone to set up a network for me - so I can remotely access all my files. I'm trying to keep things simple, but nothing really is.

I learned about QR codes recently, and it really IS simple - so I will be using that new technology as much as possible. Download a QR reader app to your phone, point the phone at the image to the left, and my website will magically appear!

It's such an interesting technology I am looking for new and interesting ways to use it.

I have lots of travel plans for the year. It's my favorite thing to do! Vegas for my birthday next week, Washington DC after that. Looks like I might be making a business trip (photo shoot) out to Big Spring, TX in the near future. Got plans for Paris in April, maybe Italy and Croatia in September. And my photo friend Nancy and I are in the planning stages for somewhere exotic.

Who wants to stay home (in Dallas) when there's a big world out there to discover?

No comments: