Monday, February 04, 2008

Caribbean Blue

60" x 30", acrylic on canvas

I have finished the large abstract painting I've been working on the past few days. Next step is getting a transparency made and scanned, so I can print this as a three piece giclee, twice this size.

My next project is in California, and I've been gathering and submitting images for that since yesterday. Also on my schedule is more work for a hotel in Arlington, TX with an unfortunately small budget for public spaces. I'll probably do giclees for that, too.

I took a time out Saturday, and didn't work at all. Spent an hour in the gym in the morning, then went to the Fort Worth Stock Show and the rodeo. I haven't been to one in years, and it was a real hoot. Fast paced excitement that's for sure! I did take my camera, since I couldn't pass up the chance to take cowboy photos. See my photoblog for a shot of the bull riding.

No comments: