Sunday, September 23, 2007

Painting a Cow



First thing this Sunday morning I painted a cow. It's not quite as neon colored as it looks on my monitor. Maybe it will look different on yours. I did intentionally make him/her more colorful than my reference photo, though, because I decided that overall the painting needs more color.

I'm still printing, and will run out of ink again before tomorrow morning. At least it will be Monday and I can make yet another run to the ink store. At least I'm collecting all this valuable data and can plan better next time. I hope. I think I'm going to make my deadline, yay!

2 comments:

Annette Bush said...

You are a better man than I, Gunga Din. I always put my cows' feet in grass. For me, theiy're not easy to paint! The grid is looking fabulous.
AAB

Walker said...

Well Annette, if you look closely I did put the feet in grass!