Monday, November 20, 2006

Intrusion of Artwork

How dare my client call me when I'm on vacation and tell me I have to paint! ha! Joking aside, I am getting out my paints to complete a commissioned painting that I brought with me to Santa Fe. I was hoping it wouldn't be due until I returned home, but I was getting in the mood to move some paint around anyway. When it's done I'll have to ship it back to Dallas.

I will make a run to town this afternoon, and buy some things to help me work out the details of some new ideas I have. As long as I'm painting I may as well be creative.

I wish I could upload images while I am here, but I'm on the homeowner's computer, not my laptop. I'm sure there's a way, but I don't know what it is and I'm fearful of messing around with someone else's computer.

It's another beautiful day, 58 degrees, deep blue sky, slight breeze shaking the few last leaves off the cottonwoods.

1 comment:

Karen Jacobs said...

Listening enviously... wish you could post pics as well. Enjoy! KJ