Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Art Yoga

I have no place to paint in the house where I am staying. The painting I am working on is almost seven feet tall, so I had to figure out a solution to a workspace. I decided the tile floor in the sunroom was my best bet. Then I had to dress in appropriate clothing so I could paint in a fashion very much like the old game of "Twister".

I made little fish stamps out of that thick foam you can buy in any hobby store. I glued them onto the end of corks so they would handle easier. It really has been a fun project which I will show just as soon as I can find a wireless cafe in town. I can't do it from here, and it's a long way to town.

2 comments:

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico said...

Hey, glad the foam stuff is working for the stamps! Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Walker said...

Yes, thanks Joanie - you're the one who gave me the idea!