Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Meeting Expectations

All sales seminars include a session on meeting your customers' expectations. The consensus is that "meeting" expectations is required, "beating" them is better.

With those things in mind I met with the designer of my current project. First mockups rarely succeed. This was no exception. In five minutes with my client I got enough information to allow me to move ahead in the direction she wanted rather than striking out on my own, which is my tendency.

4 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

I'd like to be a secret shopper in art galleries. If I could get paid for it.

CMC said...

Hum.........might be one of those "spammer" comments I've heard about.

Pat said...

It is...:)

Pat

Bee said...

Ignoring the ... hummm .... 'anonymous extra money' Just want to say I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from lack of images on your brill blog! Not a criticism ... you're clearly at a critical time with the new project .... just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated.