Friday, March 17, 2006

On to the Next Thing

I have finished the FV painting -- with a high five from my client - woo hoo! Today I tweaked and varnished. I'll paint the sides tomorrow (with a color specified by the designer to match the wall) - then sign my name.

I have been working on two different paintings for the Dallas Bar Association. I'll get those finished this weekend and deliver on Monday.

This afternoon I had a visit from the director of the Hungarian Multicultural Center who sponsored my residency to Hungary last year. It was great see her and hear about the fabulous plans she has for the next couple of years. We will be having a group show in Hungary next year, and since both my paintings sold at the show last year, I will get to paint something new that's representational of my experience in Balatonfured. She also put her stamp of approval on my FV painting!

I have a meeting on Monday to discuss a new project. As always, when one goes out the door, another one comes in.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing your process with us. I think the final painting is inspirational. I had no doubt that your client would love it.