Tuesday, January 10, 2006

First Print Run

It took a lot longer than I planned. I will remember that when I am asked to price this type painting again. I didn't count on the layout of the printed squares intersecting. Because of that I had to mask the painting twice, and send it through the printer twice (at least). This photo shows the first set of printed squares taped off.

I have to thank my friend and fellow photographer gary who called with vital Photoshop tips that made this whole process a lot smoother. Especially after I discovered that I had deleted my original grid pattern and had to create a new one.

No comments: