Thursday, November 17, 2005

On the Road

Working last minute to prepare for this trip I fell into bed exhausted. But I am so thankful that my client told me that the room art project I was printing could wait until my return. They have had me custom printing a variety of materials on different substrates. All at the last minute before I hit the road. And I couldn't do that and print the room art at the same time, and made them prioritize. So, I made a little extra money along with a big heaping serving of stress! That will fall away as I watch Dallas disappear into the rear view mirror.

A month ago when gas prices were so high I rented an economy car for this trip. Now it doesn't seem so important, but still there's a lot of difference in my 4x4 Expedition and a tiny car. It will be fun.

No comments: