Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Fever

We are really getting settled in to the showroom space at 154 Glass St., Ste 101, in the Dallas Design District. We've installed a cable system for hanging art, and have some new artists on the walls. The studio space has gotten a real workout with a purchase order for 54 original paintings. Since all the work tables are on wheels, as is my 16 ft slant wall, I was able to reconfigure the space to accommodate production painting. Next week I will move it all around again, to prepare for painting one large abstract canvas.


I've been so busy, with a painting workshop, then a personal transformation weekend, and frantically painting canvases. Then this morning I noticed that it's warm outside and the grass is starting to turn green again. So I'm heading out to air up the bike tires!

No comments: