Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bath House Reception

Last night was the artist's reception for the 25th Anniversary exhibition at Bath House Cultural Center here in Dallas. There was a great crowd, and I was flattered that more than one person complimented me on my painting "Broken Promises". That's a piece I am still proud of ten years after painting it.

Just concluded is another show I was in, "Signals from/about Central-Europe II", group show from last year's Artist Residency in Hungary. Exhibition dates: July 28 - August 15, 2006 in Budapest, Hungary. My paintings are still on display at Keki Gallery in Budapest, although they are sold. The exhibition was covered by the media and there will be an article in two art magazines in Hungary.

I'm having a slow weekend. I'm spending a lot of time at the computer working on photography from California. The better I get at that the more older photos I delete as substandard. The critical eye, you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apart from all that and this, your hair looks great!

TheTart said...

Sorry I missed this event!
Will check out your blog.

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

TheTart said...

Have you put you artwork & photos on Flickr?

I have really enjoyed the global community on Flickr. Thought you might too! (It is free.) Go to my blog & you can link to my Flickr images from the left of my blog. ; )

www.flickr.com

Smooch,
The Dallas Tart