Friday, December 21, 2007

Countdown


I've printed all the photography for my newest project located in Pensacola, Florida. These are all large prints on canvas, with the smallest one 35" x 35". This is a beach/water theme, and I sold four photos that I took at a marina in Oregon in June. Then several images of fishing nets (the photo above) taken in Port Vendres, France last year. I still have three large paintings for the project, but that will wait until next year! It feels so good to say that.

I'm REALLY not working next week! Of course the week after that is New Years, then the week after that is my Birthday, so who knows when I'll get back in the studio. Whenever it is, it will be a fresh start.

4 comments:

fleeboy said...

oh my gosh! are you a capricorn? that would so explain how i like you so much (among so many other really good reasons).
the last time you said you weren't working you went ahead and did. it wouldn't surprise me if you were making prints in your sleep. hmmm there's a gimic idea fer ya'.
happiest of holidays to you and yours.

Annette Bush said...

Robin
I love seeing this photo is b/w. It holds up so well -- great design.

You've had such a variety of projects this year, I can't image what a 'fresh' start will look like!

Happy restful Christmas, New Year and Birthday.
A

Walker said...

Hi Flee - making prints in my sleep is a great idea! That would free up some daytime hours for sure!

Annette - This is one of the "nets" images from that little seaport town next to Couilier, in France, did you make it there? Yes, I like it in BW, too. Lots of texture.

Now that you mention it, I don't know what a "fresh start" means to me, either! R

Anonymous said...

Robin, you deserve a break, so take one, OK? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!