Monday, October 08, 2007

Getting Technical

I never professed to have the talent of a botanical illustrator. Yet one of my clients thought I could do it. With that vote of confidence I accepted a purchase order for a series of illustrations. It's fun! Once I got over the fear, it's all going smoothly. I had to remember that the purpose of these images is not scientific but decorative. They're going in a hotel after all, not a medical journal.

Otherwise I had a laid back weekend.

My neighbor is traveling to New Hampshire for his job this week. He said the people he's traveling with have set up an itinerary of waterfalls to visit. I'm so jealous! I have never been to New England. And I'm crazy anxious to take photographs of fall color and waterfalls! I asked him to call me if it's gorgeous, and I've already checked airfares. It's affordable if I go alone and sleep in the rent car.

No comments: