Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back to the Drawing Table

It's been a long time since I've done any actual drawings, but I have a new project that's exactly that. I'm doing a series of detailed botanical illustrations. I have never done this before, but my client obviously has enough confidence in my ability to deliver that they sent me a purchase order!

Another new project involves a registration desk assemblage. This one I get to design, so that's what I'm working on today so I can get pricing out.

Then there's the cast piece that I'm doing design work for right now.

And I have two new paintings for Texas Clinic on the studio wall. Not physically started yet, but I can see them in my mind.

I'm so glad to have the show up and off my calendar so I can get to these other things that actually pay me!

No comments: