Friday, September 28, 2007

Finishing Feels Good

Texas Clinic grid painting, 120" x 60" x 4"

I completed the Texas Clinic grid painting yesterday. I've looked at it a hundred times, and still happy with it, so it will come down off the wall, so two new canvases can go up. They are the last two to be painted for this project.

I'm going to the framers today with photographs for the same project. The deadline is getting nearer, but I'm making good progress.

I worked in a couple of photo shoots yesterday, and today will do the same. Although the TC is a major project, it's not the only thing on my schedule right now, and I still have to keep up with those things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin, the painting turned out great. I need to go back and look at all the progress shots. Is there some collage involved?

Walker said...

Thanks Martha -
there's no collage - it's all painted. R