Saturday, July 07, 2007

Solving Technical Problems

Dahlia I, guestroom art for San Diego hotel, 22 x 22

It wasn't my fault. Trashing so many ruined images inspired me to research every possible solution to my printer problem. I dug through the Epson website. I read blogs. I gave up.

I changed paper, and everything is running smoothly once again. Forty more prints and I'm done with printing guestroom art for a Mission Valley, San Diego hotel. Whew. I'll be returning the two rolls of paper that would not feed through my printer to my supplier next week. They have promised a refund.

Thank goodness I've also been painting during this ordeal, otherwise I would have gone crazy. Painting is so soothing to me, and when my hands were busy my mind was investigating different possible solutions.

The sun came out yesterday for the first time in a long while. Today may be my first day in the pool this year. Amazing weather patterns.


Annette Bush said...

Yummy piece, Robin. Glad you got the problem solved.

Walker said...

Thanks Annette - it was a struggle for sure!