Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Series

Various paintings on paper hanging to dry.
While everyone else spent time with friends and family in backyard pools and lakehouses, I was home working on a thousand paintings. Okay, not really that many, but it seemed like it.

I have redesigned the layout for the hotel registration desk, there are 12 pieces. Now comes the hard part, designing all the paintings.

I have 24 paintings in the photo paintings series in progress right now. First I was inspired by an order for 12 pieces by my California rep. After I had six of them finished I remembered that he requires these 12 x 24 images on full sheets of paper, 30 x 44. I had been using half sheets, so I started over for him, but continued on the others which I will either sell to someone else, or keep for inventory.

I am using photography from my recent trip to France for these paintings, and that makes them dear to me.

This is my slant wall, with four 30 x 40 canvases ready to paint, as soon as I get approval from my client.

2 comments:

Bee said...

I hope your client sends his approval quickly. Can't wait to see what happens next on your slant wall!

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: online money site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and online money related stuff.