Thursday, March 30, 2006

Changing Places

I've packed more times than I can count. There's only a 50 lb limit per bag on American Airlines international flights. That's 20 lbs less than last year. Wow what a difference 20 lbs makes! And here I am with all my camera equipment: the body, three lenses, flash and tripod, plus my laptop. AND all my paints, brushes, etc. I think I did pack a few clothes, but I didn't match anything up and I added and removed so many times that who knows what I have to wear. Almost forgot underwear, and had to remove a paperback book in order to add it.

In the midst of all this, I have had two emails from clients asking for quotes! See, true to nature, they are in panic mode since I will be gone so long. I am not taking my cell phone and have left a message on it that the studio is closed. I will check email from time to time, but part of being away is also removing myself from the constant information flow the computer provides. So - I am off!

No comments: