Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Completed Project


There was one more little problem after all the paintings were printed. The white precoat leaked through the tape. Also, there was a tiny white edge around each of the printed squares. So the last detail was painting all the edges. Yes, I did that. So here they are stapled up to the wall in the studio. The ink has a 24 hour cure time, so I can deliver this afternoon.

After that project was done, I printed a 30 x 12 landscape photo for one client, and 4 black and white florals for another. I didn't go to the gym this morning - I'm too tired! But maybe I'll make it this afternoon (wink wink).

1 comment:

Bobbi A. Chukran, Author said...

Robin, They look awesome! But next time, why can't you do the printing FIRST, then the painting?? It might save you a lot of time taping, too...
Bobbi C.